Repetitive Trauma Injury Attorney in Springfield and Decatur, IL
Helping You Compile the Details of Your Case
There are many forms of repetitive trauma injury such as carpal tunnel syndrome. In order to qualify for workers’ compensation benefits, the injured worker must be able to demonstrate the injury occurred while on the job and the injury impairs the worker from carrying out his or her responsibilities at work.
Shay and Associates personal injury lawyers are qualified to handle a wide variety of cases involving injury or death in Illinois. For more detailed information on a specific type of case, please click on the page links on the right side of this page.
Examples of common trauma include:
- Sitting at a desk typing for extended periods of time
- Repeatedly lifting boxes or other heavy equipment
- Sitting in a desk chair that promotes incorrect posture
- Working in other environments where unnatural repetitious motions are essential (gardening/landscaping, painting, bricklaying, etc.)
- Factory or assembly line work