ATTORNEY AT LAW
Graham Ogilvy attended undergraduate school at the University of Michigan where he majored in History. He graduated in 2007 before attending law school at the Hofstra University School of Law in Long Island, New York.
Graham has been a practicing attorney in Central Illinois since 2012, and came to work for Shay and Associates Law Firm in 2016, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, and medical malpractice. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and in the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
Graham is an active member of the St. Andrew's Society of Central Illinois and plays the snare drum in the Society's bagpipe band. He is also an Ambassador for Hope, a non-profit organization specializing in the treatment of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental disabilities.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- University of Michigan
- B.S. - 2007
- Major: History
- Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2019
- Belhas v. Ya'Alon: The Case for a Jus Cogens Exception to the Foreigh Sovereign Immunities Act, Hostra Journal of International Business and Law, Volume 8, Issue 1, 2009
- Individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents
- Individuals who have experienced medical malpractice
- Individuals injured in the workplace
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Decatur Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 to Present
Current Employment Position